Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Learning New Tricks

I decided recently that I wanted to try building a website for DYGC. I have been learning WordPress for work--but I have a long way to go till I am confident. I need to learn more than how to add content and keep up the blog. 

I had already purchased the DYGC domain awhile back, but blogger doesn't allow any flexibility to make changes to the template, etc.  I started with this template/website builder from GoDaddy. You choose a template but then can put your own stamp on it. I am not in love with it, but I have already learned so much from just playing.

The blogspot space won't go away for now. I don't know how long I will want to keep this up and running. I can track who reads this little blog and I know it is very few. I don't have dreams of making a living through this, I just love being able to look back at my pictures and read what we did, from anywhere. This blog has been so soothing for me.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Hugs,

Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment