Monday, December 23, 2013

Hurrah for cousin time!

Wow! So today, the kids played with their cousins, Liam and Lila and then later in the day, my cousin Stephanie and her two boys, Lukas and Dustin came over for a few more hours of playtime! 


Nana worked on a craft with the kids. It turned out to be a lot harder than she expected!
Dustin and Casey are eight months apart and the oldest brothers in their families. They always have a great time.
Lukas and Erik are three months apart in age. I can see their friendship growing into something awesome too! Lukas didn't want to leave, which I always take as a great sign!!
Stephanie and I are three months apart in age. We have always had a lot in common, and now as the mama of two boys, we have even more in common. I love you, my Stephanie. Thank you for making the drive to visit us!
A good time was had by all and I can't wait for our next get together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment