I'm hoping that making small changes will yield big results. Here are a few of the changes I'm making for 2014:
1. No alcohol Monday thru Thursday. I'm not a big drinker, but if I'm going to get up at 5ish and run or work-out at the gym, I need to get to a good nights sleep. I've found that drinking a glass of wine or two isn't helping.
2. Be active every single day for at least 30-45 minutes. That means sweat. No leisurely walking. This means using weights, going for a run or riding my bike till I sweat!!
3. No red meat. I don't need it.
4. Eat A LOT more vegetables. If I go out to lunch, I will be ordering a salad. I bring my lunch to work most days--mainly because of our pay-off-debt program!
5. No dessert. Unless I went for a run or exercised for 45 minutes.
What are your goals? What is helping you stick to them??