Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Birthday, Jeff

I received a very nice reminder this morning (Thank you, Dawn!!) that today is my cousin Jeff's birthday!! I always have a smidge of guilt when I write a birthday post, because I don't create posts for all my people. It doesn't mean I don't love you any less. It just means that I am not as organized with birthdays as I'd like to be.
Jeff is awesome!! He helped us scrape the linoleum off our dining room floor. Lisa and Jeff babysat the boys for us several times so we could move and clean our new house!
Lisa, Jeff's beautiful wife, is Pedar's second cousin. Around the time we started dating, we went up to the cabin with Jeff, Lisa and their adorable daughters Megan and Lindsey. Megan was 10 months old and Lindsey was 4 I think. I also met Lisa's brother, Pedar and his gorgeous wife, Dawn. Needless to say, I fell in love with all of them. Jeff and Lisa's girls were our flower girls. We ALWAYS have a good time together. We LOVE one another. We PLAY together. We are family.

Jeff and Lisa always host the Eppie's after-party! Coolest family ever!!! We always have the best time.
I love how these two love!
I admire Jeff's running abilities!! He is wicked fast!

Jeff is a fantastic father!
Happy Birthday, Jeff!! I've been thinking of you as I get up early in the morning to run. We love you and hope you have a fantastic year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment