Thursday, January 2, 2014

Make time to play

This year I am going to play more. I invite you to play too! And if you need a kid to help you play, I invite you to borrow mine! They like movies, food, parks, hiking, biking, bowling, jumping, laughing, dancing, museums, arts and crafts -- they are open to all kinds of things. I invite you to take them out and leave me at home. I spend a lot of quality time with them and they need other people to play with them. This has been a public service announcement.
Casey is getting really good at his roller blades!
I don't have a picture of Pedar, but he was riding the ripstick yesterday. We had the best time playing outside. Erik ran behind us around the block--which is almost an entire mile, and he got tired, so I put him on my lap and rode him home!

I'm at work today, so I am going to have to squeeze in some play time tonight. Wait--I'll just play at work!!! I am going to try and make mind numbing tasks, like making lunches every night, more fun! I am going to try and make squats and sit-ups fun too!

Hope you find some time to play today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment