Monday, January 20, 2014

What are you doing for others?


This morning I ran in El Camino High School's 5k run to benefit WEAVE. The race was in my neighborhood! Casey and Pedar cheered me on when I ran past our house. Poor Erik came down with a fever last night and his cough is worse-- so he watched from my bed. Poor kid. 

The race didn't start till 9 a.m. What a nice hour to run!!
I loved the signs that the students made along the way!!
Casey and Pedar cheered me on from the front yard. Erik watched from our bedroom window.
Cousin Megan ran the race too! It is always so great to see her!
 Here I come!!!
 Casey rang the cowbell for me!!! OK, he rang it for all the runners. He loved cheering everyone on!
 There I go!!!
 Feeling warmed up now. Shedding layers!
Casey gave me a big hug when he saw me the second time!!!
Our neighbor Abbie, and Casey had the best time this morning! What a great day!! I hope El Camino coordinates this race every year!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment