Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lindsey, Abraham Lincoln and Rain

On Friday night we worked on Casey's biography assignment. We made dinner and watched a bit of the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. The next morning we got up and headed to visit our sweet Lindsey. She is a senior at Sonoma State and will be graduating this May. We hadn't been out to see her at college yet, so we were thrilled when she was able to change her work schedule for our visit!
Lindsey's adorable room!
We love you Lindsey!!

We took Lindsey to lunch and then she gave us a tour of her campus and the Recreation Center where she works! Casey thought CSU Sonoma was gorgeous! We had a fantastic time. Lindsey is ready to take on the world. We cannot wait to celebrate her graduation this May!
 After we left Lindsey, we drove down the street to visit a Slot Car Raceway. We paid a few dollars so the kids could race for 15 minutes. It was fun!
We got home, made dinner and I went to the gym so I could get my six mile run done. I probably should be up to eight miles by now--but I'll get there!
We LOVED playing in the rain this weekend!!
This morning we went to church and then we ran some errands and took the boys to see the Lego movie. It was really funny. Margie tried to Skype me today. The video part didn't work, but I was able to hear her voice for about four minutes. She sounds good. She hurt her knee in the ocean, popped it out of socket. Ouch. It's healing, but it hurts.

I somehow screwed up the pictures on my blog. I've tried making pics public on google plus --I just don't know what I did. I'll keep working on it. I'm so frustrated that I may have screwed it up! I need to take a few computer courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment