Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Two mornings in a row

I got up and went to the gym this morning. I did it yesterday too. I will run 8 miles this Saturday to keep up with my training for the Shamrockin. That will be the farthest I have run since 2002 when Pedar and I were training for a marathon. We got up to 10 miles and then we bought our fixer-upper and training stopped.

You know what this getting up early thing is teaching me? I am learning that it feels really good to do the thing that you really don't want to do. Because then you get to say, "I did it!

What is something that you really don't want to do? 

GO DO IT! 

GET IT OVER WITH! 

GET IT DONE! 

YOU CAN DO IT!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job!! I can't exercise in the morning but I'm impressed with those who can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lady! I appreciate your support.

      Delete