Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Come on, already!



OK, I know I am not alone when I say, "Holy s&*#!, the last two weeks/months have been hard!" I just keep waiting for things to get lighter and easier. Its like the universe has put us all on "difficult setting" and I'd like to switch to "nice and easy" please!

Everything is hitting at once. I guess that means that I can rest in April? Nope, that won't happen. It means I will be stronger in April because I got through March! There's the spin!
It is time to count my blessings and let go of my worries. So what if our taxes cost us more than we thought and we won't receive a return this year? So what if my car needs all the things right now? So what if I need to be in three places at once on Wednesday evening? So what!!!

Here are my top ten blessings for Tuesday:
1. I am breathing and most days I laugh really hard!
2. I am moving and I can dance!
3. I am loved by a beautiful man
4. I have adorable sons that love me
5. My dog loves me all the time
6. I have a job
7. I have a home
8. I have awesome friends and family  
9.  I have fun plans to look forward to 
10. Everyday is an opportunity to do better!!

)

1 comment:

  1. Yes. YES! When it rains it pours. And sometimes when it rains, there is sunlight peaking through. You are amazing and strong and wonderful. I'm sorry that so much is going on. Love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete