Friday, April 25, 2014

Birthday time!!


Our 4th Birthday
Birthdays are so different now. I'm still trying to recover from last night. I apologize to all the people that I owe calls to (Twanet, Carina and more!) We had two baseball games last night at 5:30 p.m., which means a MAD dash to get home, change clothes, rush to field, throw some food  at our faces (Nope, no time) and play ball. Got to fields, froze our butts off and watched baseball. Pedar stayed for rest of Casey's game--till 7:30 p.m. Ugh. Erik and I ran to store, since we have no food. Got food. Met Pedar and Casey at home. Ate quickly. Finished homework, bathed children and got them to bed, very late.

But here it is, my birthday. No time to pause or sleep in or take it slow. I am looking forward to the next 50 + years on this earth. I hope I get to continue singing, dancing, laughing, hugging and kissing for many more years.

I want to thank my Mom and Dad for making me. I want to thank my sisters for growing up in crazytown with me. 

I want to thank Pedar for choosing me at 21-years-old so I didn't have to deal with a bunch of a$$holes.

I love having 9 and 5-year-old sons. I found out ten years ago, just a bit before my birthday, that I was pregnant. Then, four years later, I received another birthday present.

 I love being married to my super hunky hubby. Thank you for the coffee and card in bed my love. I adore you.

I can NOW look back at my younger years and laugh more than I cry. Some of those years were not so fun, but they made me who I am today and I am grateful.

This past year has been so great. We moved. We traveled a bit. We've laughed and loved a lot. Life is good people. I continue to be so grateful for my friends and family that love  and encourage me. 

Happy Birthday to my twin sister. 
20-years-old

I love you, Margery. I miss you. I cannot wait to see you again and hear your stories and laugh with you.

I don't know what it is like to NOT be a twin, so just in case you are wondering what it IS like to be a twin, check it out here.

Thank you everyone, for all your love and support! I am so damn lucky!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Nora! I'm so glad to hear things are going so good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ken! Hope to see you soon!

      Delete