Sunday, April 13, 2014

So. Much. Fun


Casey picked out a new skateboard yesterday! He is so happy!
Today, Pedar took him to his first real skate park. He was so excited.
Erik had a good time in his scooter!
Casey has been busy creating a ton of new cartoon characters. 
I love Mr. Man Ant!

We are off this week, enjoying a stay-cation. I just need to kick a nasty sinus cold and get my voice back and all will be right again!

I just got back from my little sister Dagny's bachelorette in Tahoe! Oh my goodness-- what an awesome weekend her maid of honor Jenna planned! I had the best time!!! Let me load some pics and share with you soon!

Friday night was Erin and Kelly's wedding and it was so beautiful and so much fun! We danced the night away. 
Little Charlie was so happy and handsome!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment