Thursday, May 29, 2014

Constipated Universe

Some days are just harder than others. Pedar and I have been feeling like the universe is constipated. It just keeps holding back from letting go and letting change happen. My friend Jen said that until we learn what we need to from this current moment in time, change will not happen. OK then. I will take this time to examine my patterns.

I am trying not to be a Debbie Downer. I know I have a beautiful life with so much to be grateful for, but it's OK to stamp your feet from time to time and just ask, "Why do things have to go this way or that way, already??"

I will suck it up and move on. Almost moving on.

1 comment:

  1. Since you know that I'm feeling the same way, I wonder if the lesson we are supposed to learn is patience. I don't know...

    ReplyDelete