Monday, June 23, 2014

Dagny and Dean's Wedding Day!!

It's hard to say what was my favorite part--Dean singing to his beautiful bride is definitely in the top three!!
Aunt Lorraine waiting in the bridal suite with the boys for all the magic to start!!

Katie signing the marriage license!!
I cried when I saw Dagny on Saturday, she just looked so beautiful and happy and ready to start this new chapter in her life! I've watched this beautiful young woman grow up for the past 18 years. I look forward to celebrating Dagny and Dean and their adventures for a long time!
Mr and Mrs. Starn!!
My flower girls 13 years later! Love my Lindsey and Megan!
The train ride after the wedding was a lot of fun!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm just gonna have to say it again: YOU. ARE. GORGEOUS.

    Congrats to the bride and groom!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos! You all are gorgeous...what a lovely day. Looking forward to seeing you all this summer when our paths collide again. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete