Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Chambers Punch



Chambers Punch Recipe (*Not the official one!)

1/2 can Frozen Passion Fruit Orange Juice
1/2 can frozen Pineapple Juice
3 oz Bacardi Light Rum
3 oz Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
1 oz Meyer’s Dark Rum


Directions:
Mix the Bacardi and Captain Morgan’s Rum into a blender and then add the Pineapple Juice and Frozen Passion Orange Juice. Blend everything together until the consistency is smooth. Pour the miter into a 16oz. Clear Plastic Cup and float the Meyers Rum on top. Finish with a bright red straw. Drink. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. 


Party Version of Chambers Punch

So, I've been making HUGE batches of this all Spring and Summer. 

2 cups of Cranberry Juice
2 cups of Pineapple Juice
2 cups of Orange Juice
1 cup of Light Rum
1 cup of Dark Rum
1 cup of Spiced Rum

Mix in  container like above and serve over ice. I don't waste the time blending. I just pour it over ice and enjoy my time!!

1 comment:

  1. Just when I didn't think I could love you any more..... Can you say house warming party drink?!?

    ReplyDelete