Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Being kind IS everything

I need to go run 30 miles or something because I have a lot of pent up rage, anxiety, stress and sadness that I need to release. I really wish I could take an entire day off to clean. Man I love cleaning when I am stressed out. I want to clean the baseboards and windowsills. I want to clean under the fridge. I want to clean the garage. I just need things clean!!!
 
I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping. My skin is itchy and my shoulders and neck hurt. Work is crazy and I just kind of want to call everyone an asshole, because a lot of people around me are. You know what it is?? A lot of people just don't care. They don't care about anyone or anything other than the reflection in their mirror and I am not in the mood to pretend that that is OK.
 
Good luck, everyone. Something is shifting in the world and we all need to be a lot nicer to one another. Help someone today. Ask what you can do. Talk to your neighbor. Talk to your coworker. Be kinder than normal. Be a friend. Stop taking and start giving. Make someone smile. Clean something. Clean your thoughts. Clean your pants. Clean your car. Clean your kitchen. Clean the world.
 
Being kind to your family, friends, coworkers, neighbors and strangers is REALLY all we need to do. We are all connected. Even that person you don't like or think is so different than you--that person is more like you than you want to admit. BE NICE!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment