Thursday, September 4, 2014

Goodbye Teddy

Teddy Bailey

December 13, 1997 - September 4, 2014
My parents said goodbye to their sweet dog Teddy this afternoon. Teddy was 17-years-old.

Teddy loved car rides and he loved going for a walk. He loved to run and pull as hard as he could on the leash. We always said he would have made a great sled dog!
Pedar and I started dating in 1996. Pedar got to hold Teddy when he was just 8-weeks-old.
Teddy would always tilt his adorable, fluffy head to the side. So cute!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner
Teddy loved us all so unconditionally. Thank you, Teddy, for taking such good care of our parents. Goodbye Teddy, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment