Monday, October 27, 2014

A little bit of this, a little bit of that




The boys tried on my unicorn Halloween costume. See how they have their hand on their hip and their head cocked to one side. They said that is how I pose. HA HA!


Our adorable neighbors playing with the boys in the driveway!
 
We stayed close to home this weekend. Casey has had a bad cough and we've all been a bit snotty. We finally put some Ikea projects together. We went to our neighbors Halloween party and last night we went to the Hausman's pumpkin carving get together.
I was supposed to drive to the Bay Area to congratulate my cousin Kevin and his husband Rene on their wedding.
I just didn't have the energy to drive to Union City and back yesterday. I wish I could have been there! I was going to drive Margery and Rita too, but Rita has been sick as well. We had Margery and Rita spend the night Friday so we could play with her a bit Saturday morning and celebrate her birthday. Poor Rita wasn't feeling up for much partying. I will post a picture of her blowing out the candle on her cinnamon roll. She was happy for those three minutes!!


Erik lost his first tooth last night!!!


Pedar and I volunteered at the school harvest festival Saturday afternoon. I worked the kindergarten cake-walk and Pedar worked at the fourth grade duck pond game. After our shifts were over we let the kids play all the games.

 
This was my favorite harvest festival yet at Mission. I loved the overcast weather and that the games were close to the classrooms. We had a great time.
Pedar took the boys on Sunday to get the fish they won at the Harvest Festival. That is always the best part of the school festival!! Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment