Friday, October 24, 2014

Casey IS C.O.P.!!!

I am so proud to share that Casey won for Commissioner of Publicity.
He actually tied with another student so they are going to share the position, which he is excited about. He did beat-box before his speech. Several parents told me he did a great job. He told me he felt REALLY nervous. But he DID IT! I wish I had been there to see him give his speech. Next time I will beg someone to film him.

Life has a way of balancing news, doesn't it? We learned Monday that our house didn't appraise enough for us to be able to refinance. I was disappointed. Was hoping to adjust to a 20-year-loan and roll in a tiny bit of debt. But you know what? We will pay off all the things the old fashioned way, just by just doing it!

Make it a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment