Sunday, October 12, 2014

Gavin's AWESOME video of Bob's Birthday party!!

Gavin is a talented videographer. We are lucky to have him capture such beautiful moments. Last Sunday, he captured sweet Bob's Birthday 1/2 marathon surprise. I am so grateful to Gavin for sharing his talents. I really hope he teaches Casey and Erik his mad skills.You can subscribe to Gavin's youtube account, Gavin32 here.

Gavin captured Bob's thank you speech at his party. His speech moved me tears. I know I wasn't alone. Bob said, "I am truly a blessed man. I have the greatest family. And the greatest friends. And I appreciate you coming over here. I can't tell you how much it means to me. So thank you all for coming to celebrate my 69 years. Thank you." 

We are lucky too, Bob. We love you. We're better for knowing you. Thank YOU and Janet, for being so supportive and loving to your family and friends.
 

1 comment: