Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday, Rita

Rita is two-years-old! Happy Birthday, precious little girl. We love you so much.

When Rita was born Margie lived in Washington, so I flew Margie and Rita to Sacramento when Rita was only 6-weeks-old. I couldn't wait another minute to meet her! I visited again in March of 2013 and then Margie came in August and November of 2013. Margie and Rita have been back in Sacramento for two months now. I love having them near. I love knowing this precious little lady. The boys absolutely adore her.
I am so glad Margery's dream came true. She is an awesome Mom.



Happy Birthday, precious girl. We all love you so very much! We can't wait to see you open your gift!!!

Rita's 1st Birthday post

Rita is here post

Rita's baby shower

No comments:

Post a Comment