Friday, October 3, 2014

Kids are so awesome

Yesterday, Pedar went with Erik and his kindergarten class to Johnny Garlic's. The kids made pizza's and even had job interviews with the manager! How awesome is that!!!
Man. When did this kid get so big?
Erik has an adorable posse of friends. I was lucky enough to spend my morning at Mission this morning with Casey's fourth grade class. I helped with the literature centers. They are basically book clubs (without wine)--small groups of kids, maybe five or six, agree on how many pages to read in their book and then they discuss what they read. Whomever has the popsicle stick gets to speak to the group. Everyone gets two sticks. My book club could have benefitted from the stick process. I had a great time and look forward to working with his class throughout the year.
 
 

I finally framed this beautiful rose drawing that Casey made me for Mother's Day and put it up in my office. I love it so much.
I also put up my inspirational poster that I found recently. I adore it. Have a great weekend everyone. Life is good. I'm going to go love on these two adorable boys. It's too bad they aren't cute!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment