Tuesday, November 4, 2014

So much to be grateful for

Erik brought home his vest yesterday from school that we need to decorate for his  school Thanksgiving feast. Looking forward to helping Erik create his harvest vest. It made me want to look for a picture of Casey's kindergarten vest. I couldn't find one and then I thought to look here and low and behold, there it was. I am so grateful for this blog. I haven't created a photo album in years, but I am constantly looking at older posts to help me remember what we did, from year to year.

I'm leaving on Thursday with Carina to finally visit Jen in Baltimore. She moved almost three years ago and I have never made it out to visit her. BAD NORA. She has visited Sacramento several times and I am so grateful to her for being so generous with her time and money!! I cannot wait to see her new house and be able to picture where she lives and where she shops, etc. I can't wait for her hunky fiancĂ© Chris, to wait on us all weekend! He promised to be our butler!!
 
The weather this week is so beautiful. 70 degrees and the leaves are changing colors. The kids are getting excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Because it is November, I thought I would keep a little gratitude list and share it with you.
 
1. I'm grateful for friendship. I am so grateful to have several people that I can call and ask for support from. I feel so lucky and loved. Please know you can call me too. I want to support you and help you as well.
 
What are you grateful for??
 
And now this!!! My favorite cat will be in a movie!! YES!!!



2 comments:

  1. Good thing I stocked up on tissues at Costco! You're not even here yet and I'm crying. That's a great pic of us that I don't think I've ever seen! I can't wait for Thursday!!! I can't wait to hug you! I can't wait to hug CJ! I can't wait to hug both of you! You are my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waterproof mascara - check.
    Goosies and throat lump - check. Love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete