Sunday, December 7, 2014

One weekend, two birthday parties

This weekend started out like a race! The gun went off around 5 p.m. on Friday and it was a mad dash to prepare for Erik's and Casey's parties. My Mom picked up the boys from school on Friday and they made some adorable Holiday cookies.
Last year, we knocked out their birthday parties in one day. This year, I waited too long to plan and ended up having them a day apart. Do I wish their birthday's weren't so close to one another? Hell yes! But, you get what you get.  I love these boys and I would be throwing them a party no matter what month their birthdays are because I want them to have happy memories!! We will recover financially in March like we always do!!!
Saturday was Erik's birthday party at Trick's. Cousins, classmates, neighbors and friends all had a great time.
Rita LOVED jumping!!
The swing is always a hit!!
Erik requested rice crispy treats for his birthday, so I made a ton!

Sunday morning was spent preparing for Casey's party. It started out at laser tag and then we invited all 13 boys over for food and fun afterwards. We're crazy!
Thank goodness it was a nice day! I was able to feed everyone and send them outside to play!!
Casey asked for red velvet cupcakes. Done!
He looks like a young man in this picture!
I'm super grateful to my sweet friends for helping Pedar and I shuttle all the kids from laser tag to our house. They helped me set up food and handle the gift chaos. I love these ladies. I am so lucky to call them friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment