Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Focus on what is working


I have seen a ton of fantastic #gratitude2015 posts and I love them! It is always a great time to stop any stinking thinking and focus on what is working. I am going to try and not talk about or discuss with friends and family what is not working. Let's put our energy and time into making things better and less on what we don't want. What do you want? How are you going to get and STAY there? I want to be positive. I want to focus on my goals and I want to know what your goals are so I can support you.

We need to love our lives and ourselves NOW! Not later when we have this, or have done this, or lost this, or any of it. Now. We only are promised now. What are we going to do now?
I haven't made my 2015 grateful jar yet, but I am going to do this fantastic activity this year!















Pedar and I have a box where we keep little slips of handwritten dreams and goals. Just yesterday I opened it up and I read one that Pedar wrote back in 2010 about having a more flexible and meaningful job. That goal became a reality this July! We may have to move this box out into the living room so we can see it and fill it on a regular basis! Cheers to dreaming and being grateful!



No comments:

Post a Comment