Sunday, February 22, 2015

Weekend fun

Friday night we watched the movie, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, with the kids and we all LOVED it. We think everyone should watch it. So, get to it people.

On Saturday we ran some errands and I went shopping to my favorite Consignment shop, Reloveit, with my Mom. We both found some fantastic items!

That evening, I stayed with Jim while Pedar, the boys and Mor-Mor went to cousin Deanna's house to visit with cousins who were visiting from Canada. Everyone had a great time! Thanks, Deanna!
Jim and I enjoyed the simple dinner I had brought over and some chocolate caramel brownies. We hung out and watched a little TV. Jim is doing really well and is really looking forward to being out of the house and having energy again! He has been home for over a week now from the hospital and still needs to stay away from germs so he can keep moving onward with his healing.

We got home that evening, put the kids to bed and watched St. Vincent with Bill Murray and Melissa McCarthy. We absolutely LOVED this movie. So many good lines like, "I don't need to hear the whole story, can you skip to the punch line?" I love Bill Murray! He just keeps getting better!!
This morning Pedar and I drove my parents to Empire Mine to enjoy the gorgeous weather. My Dad hasn't ventured out of his house much since Christmas, his breathing has been troubling him, so I thought a drive to a beautiful place would be helpful.
They loved the Empire Mine and look forward to exploring Nevada City next!
Tonight, Pedar is at a work event, so the kids and I are watching a bit of the Oscars. OK, we watched about an hour and then the kids BEGGED to watch something else, so I relented. Hope everyone is ready to have a great week.


No comments:

Post a Comment