Tuesday, February 3, 2015

You mean so much to me!

I wish I had more time to show you how much you mean to me. I admire those that have weekly, monthly catch-up appointments. I wish I could stop what I'm doing and hug you. I want to know what is going on in your life. I want to be able to tell you that it will all be OK. I wish I could drop you off a casserole and some cookies. I wish I could help you with a project. I hope it helps a bit to know that I think about you often and count myself incredibly lucky to be loved by you.
Each morning, before I get out of bed, I meditate for a bit. I hold you in my thoughts and wish the best for you. I visualize you laughing and playing. 
I may need you to tell me what you need. But please know if I can help, I will. When I tell you I love you, please believe me. If we can't get together, please don't take it personally. My family and work eat up so much of my time. I am pulled right now to give as much time to my boys as I can. I miss out on so much. I wish I could transport you in my drive from work and back. I wish I could sit you at my dinner table more. Just know that as I am mad-dashing from home to work to pick up kids to make food and do homework, etc. I am still loving you. 

Life won't always be this harried. I worry that I am losing that connection with so many. I hope not. Time is so limited. I feel so needed by so many, which is awesome and hard all at the same time. 
Cheers to making little moments count. Little moments make my heart happy. Hope your heart smiles today.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, this post made me cry. I think we all feel the need to say this and often lack the time. You're heart is beautiful and your kindness breathtaking. Never change

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet Adriana!! I appreciate you so much for taking the time to stop by and let me know how my post made you feel. Your heart is gorgeous as well. Wish you lived closer so I could hug you!

      Delete