Sunday, March 1, 2015

Friday night fun!!

Friday night, Mor Mor took Casey to a Kings game! They had the best time! Just look at these smiles!! Thank you Mor Mor for making fun memories with Casey.


He LOVES his Kings wrestling mask!
While they were at the Kings game, Pedar, Erik and I went to our friends opening party for her awesome new space! Shelley recently moved her amazing business, The Nest, to a new space and friends, family and clients gathered Friday to celebrate.
I was able to spend some time with this little cutie pie, you can tell from my face that I don't like him at all. His Mama is the bees knees. Shelley, Melissa and I met at Mission Avenue when all of our kids were in Kindergarten. We volunteered on Friday's in the classroom and I developed a huge crush on these two wonderful women. I am so grateful to spend any time with them at all.
This is a picture of us playing with the wishing paper. I asked the kids what I should wish for, and Erik said, "More love!" So I did. I wish that for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment