Tuesday, March 10, 2015

What do you do to take care of yourself?

I haven't been making much time for my health lately. I haven't been exercising regularly, sleeping enough or eating right. I just feel like work and the everyday grind has beaten me down. I feel uninspired and bleh. I just keep getting up, getting dressed, going to work, getting kids, making food, etc. etc. I know I don't have a good routine going and I am not proud of it.

I knew I needed a change. I put out an SOS to my hairstylist last week and we met last night. 
She cut a lot of hair off and I love it. I'm hoping to keep making changes that make me feel more energized! Here's hoping this haircut brings more wonderful changes into my life!!

How do you take care of yourself? How do you make it ALL happen?


2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely AMAZING! I love your new haircut and lipstick! Keep up the good work. It is impossible to be all things all the time. Making small changes is a great idea. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweetness! I love you, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete