Friday, April 24, 2015

Feeling grateful

 

I am closing out my first week at Shriners Hospitals for Children – Northern California.  Take a minute to visit their brand new website. I'll be going through each awesome webpage  the next few weeks to ensure the information is easy to read and that necessary info can be found easily.

Maybe take a moment to support Shriners by clicking on the following:
 
By following these pages you will be a witness to my work. Cheer me on, would you? If you live in Northern California, you can be proud to live so close to a regional pediatric medical center that provides highly specialized care and rehabilitation to children with congenital conditions and complex medical needs, regardless of a family’s ability to pay.

Walking these halls have made me pause this week. I admit to tearing up a few times. Tough stuff happens here. But life changing surgeries and care is here too. The volunteers alone are amazing. If you are looking for a place to make a difference, choose Shriners.
 
I am feeling grateful for the opportunity to help an organization share their message so that they can help so many more. Feels really good.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment