Monday, April 27, 2015

Make it a magical Monday!

Woo. The boys 4:30 a.m. wake up time was UGLY this morning. But, they are off. They arrived in Housekeeping in Yosemite safe and sound! Let the hiking and fun begin! It is so fun to check out the Yosemite Webcams--It helps me feel a little closer to them! Pedar just sent me these two pictures.


Now THAT is an outdoor classroom!

Erik and I sleepily got to school and work as well. Bring on the week!
Thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy 40th Birthday. It was a great weekend. I wrapped it up with a champagne brunch with Margery and a happy hour with my dear Melanie. Margery performed her one-woman show on Saturday night with my talented guitarist friend Mike Bender. They had over 75 people attend at a friends private residence. Margery had/still has a wicked sinus infection so she didn't feel like she gave her best performance, but most people said they loved every minute! Her friend posted a video of her rehearsing before the show, so I took a video of that video. It know, it's messy, but it is all I have right now!

I am looking forward to seeing and sharing better video! She had a professional friend record! It was hard not to go to the performance, I don't think I've ever missed one, but I felt better knowing she was surrounded by so many that love her.

We have found a new fun hobby-hula hooping! I love that the boys are working hard to get better at it as well. Oh!! Casey is almost riding a unicycle too! We have so many cousins that can ride it, he can't wait to ride it too! Hope you move your body today and have some fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment