Tuesday, May 12, 2015

And GO

We got home around 11 p.m. Sunday from Maryland. Woke up Monday and went to Shriners orientation all day. Got home from work, rushed to Casey's band performance. Finally made it home, made lunches, did a few chores and collapsed into bed. This morning, Pedar had to leave the house around 7 a.m. for a meeting. I got the kids to school and got to work. Tonight I have Ben Ali Shrine meeting till late. I would like to hit pause please.
 I need to hug the boys more, sleep 24 hours, do some laundry and, and, and, and...ha ha ha ha! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Hey, shit could be MUCH worse, I need to shut my whiny face and keep moving.
OK then! OK! Here are a few ways to spread joy as a reminder to myself and to everyone. Let's put some LOVE out into the universe!!!

Congratulations to Dawn and Pedar for selling their house! Now, let's send them some good vibes so they can find a new home to buy and move into!!!! Keep praying for Sawyer and his family. He is kicking his cancers ass--but he still needs prayers and love and donations if you can!!

5 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Thank you so, so, so much for making the weekend in MD happen and for making the days happen for your family! You rock. (and I miss you!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know how honored we are to be a part of this memory that you two will have forever? How selfish of me to lead with that, but it is true. I miss you too, my Jenny. It doesn't get easier to say goodbye to you. Don't think I don't wish that I could see you every weekend, every holiday and especially on your Birthday. I love you.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete