Thursday, June 18, 2015

Throwback Thursday

Time just keeps marching on doesn't it? Today's worries will soon be just memories. I need to remind myself to stop wasting time worrying. This weekend our neighbor dropped by and told us we need to replace a fence and it put me in a bit of a financial despair tailspin. I don't want to waste time worrying about paying for little things that in the long run won't matter. I hope in a few years from now I won't be as worried about home repairs or our non-existing savings account. But even if I am still thinking about that stuff, I hope I have mastered the practice of being present, rather than letting my worries suck away my day/week/month.

These two need me to focus on what is going well. They are enough of a reason to smile and dance all day long.
#ThrowbackThursday (February 2009)

Today (June 2015) in front of St.John's.

No comments:

Post a Comment