Thursday, July 16, 2015

Permanent marker morning and Bridget's Birthday!


Happy Birthday to my sister Bridget! Looking forward to celebrating you, Chuck and Lila on Sunday!! Hope you have a great day! Love you!
This morning Casey thought it would be funny to sneak into Erik's room and draw a mustache on his face in permanent marker while he was asleep. Pedar caught him sneaking out of his room. Pedar was not happy. I was pretty surprised. It isn't like Casey to be so sneaky. I immediately thought, "What movie did he watch yesterday to inspire this behavior?"

I made Casey draw a mustache on his own face. And he has to clean out his desk and the art cabinet. And he needs to unload the dishwasher and make his brother breakfast. And I will think of MORE!

I told Casey that all this stress he is causing me may make my sleepwalking habit start up again. I may accidentally walk into his room and shave his head in the middle of night. It could happen. Don't push me kid.

I'm over Summer vacation. These kids need structure. Last night we took them to Ancil Hoffman to hike and run them out. That helped. One more month of Summer to go. Need to make some plans so I don't lose my mind. Parenting is always an adventure, yes?




No comments:

Post a Comment