Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Stitch Fix Number Two

I received my second Stitch Fix box and I LOVED every single item. Much better than the first box. I kind of couldn't believe it. I asked for jeans and a work dress. I received both and a super fun tank top with embellishment, a casual wrap top and a super cute bright blue pencil skirt.

Our cameras on our phones seem to be dying. Every picture lately seems dark and blurry. Bleh. Time for an upgrade soon I guess?? I need to break out my big mama camera, but I like to just quickly get the picture taking over with. Love this wrap top and the jeans were great too!
You can't really tell, but the dress is navy with a little ribbing at the waist. It is super easy to dress up or down. I like it!
I love this pencil skirt. I didn't think I would like the scallop edge, but the pockets and color make it awesome! I am growing out my bangs right now and don't love them. I'm going to keep at it though because I've never not had bangs. I am insecure about my large, pale forehead. I call it my movie screen. Maybe I'll cut off several inches the next time I get my hair cut to try and blend in the growing bangs.

Anyhoo. I love the convenience of the Stitch Fix box!!! I put my next Fix on hold until September. I am looking forward to cooler weather so I can focus on Fall and Winter clothes.


If you decide to try Stitch Fix, please use my referral link-click here or here or here or here or here. For each person who signs up and orders a Fix, I will get $25 (OH YES PLEASE!) in Stitch Fix credit! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you and all the Stitch Fix clothes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I just clicked the link and ordered! I've been meaning to do this for ages and your post put me over the edge. I hope you get the referral credit--if not, let me know!

    ReplyDelete