Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Stitch Fix. Super fun experience!

Recently, a few friends of mine, including my very hip boss, mentioned Stitch Fix to me. I was down to try it because I really loved my Rent the Runway experience.

So, I went online and completed the quiz so the stylists could learn more about what kind of clothing I wanted. I chose my favorite styles and how much I wanted to spend and how often I wanted to receive clothes. I even created a Pinterest Stitch Fix inspiration album and added it to my Stitch Fix account so the stylist could see what kinds of clothing I liked. It was fun. Two weeks later, my items arrived! It is always fun to receive a package in the mail isn't it??

If you decide to try Stitch Fix, please use my referral link--click here or here or here or here or here. For each person who signs up and orders a Fix, I will get $25 (OH YES PLEASE!) in Stitch Fix credit! 



Everything was packaged beautifully! I received five items: Black blouse, navy blouse, gray pants, navy and white striped skirt and a light green necklace.

Loved how the necklace was wrapped. This is a picture of me in the navy top, striped skirt and necklace. I loved the skirt. I liked the necklace too, but couldn't justify spending that much. The top was a bit loosy goosy for my liking. It felt a bit maternity-ish. 
Trying the selfie-stick. I loved the black blouse, but the grey pants were thin and felt a little cheap for $58.00. I found a pair of grey pants at WEAVEWorks thrift shop for $9.
I decided to keep the skirt and black blouse. It was REALLY EASY to return the items. You just put them in the return bag and drop them in a mail box.

I went back into my account and made some notes on the items I returned. I'm looking forward to receiving my next box. Hoping I like more of the items in the box. I chose to not receive accessories in the next box. I want to focus on clothes for now.
I liked how they showed you how to wear the items. I can use all the help I can get! Looking forward to my next Stitch Fix!!!

If you decide to try Stitch Fix, please use my referral link--click here or here or here or here or here. For each person who signs up and orders a Fix, I will get $25 (OH YES PLEASE!) in Stitch Fix credit! 


You can send a friend (Hello? ME!) a gift certificate to help with her next purchase! Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment