Friday, August 7, 2015

Happy Friday!

Oh boy. I'm looking forward to waking up tomorrow and not running out the door to work. I can't say I'm looking forward to putting away the ten loads of laundry from our camping trip that have been sitting in our room since Wednesday, but it will be good to put it away.  

This is it. This is the last weekend till school starts. Bedtime routines and homework start again. Field trips and projects and teachers oh my!
Now this is my kind of back to school shopping!! !
I'm grateful to my Mom for taking the kids to Target yesterday to get all the stuff on their school supply lists that the teachers sent home. We're not really going shopping for clothes yet because it is still hot. I'll wait till it gets cooler and then buy them some pants, they are probably two inches too short now.


The boys enjoyed going to the Zoo today with Nana and Rita.  


Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend! Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment