Monday, September 21, 2015

Everyone's heart is something

This precious six-year-old shares with her Mom how she thinks her divorced parents should treat one another. Beautiful reminder that everyone's heart matters and we all make mistakes but we can choose to be nice and not mean.


Mum, are you ready to be his friend? 
Try not to be that high up, to be friends.
I want everything to be low, okay? Just try your best, alright?.
I don't want you and my dad to be replaced, and... mean again.

I want you and my dad to be placed, and settled and be friends.
I'm not trying to be mean, I just want everyone to be friends.
And if I can be nice, I think all of us can be nice too. 
I'm not trying to be mean but... I'm trying to do my best in my heart – nothing else than that.
I want you; mum, my dad – everyone – to be friends, 
I want everyone to be smiling, not like being mad.
I want everything...
Smile. When I see someone, I want them to smile,  especially nana.
Everyone. I want everyone to smile. 

And if that's for my dad, and you, mum, I think you can do it. I think you can settle your mean heights, down a little -  to short heights, then it's both, okay?
I'm not trying to be mean, I'm not trying to be a bully.
I'm trying to be steady, on the floor. 
Not way down - on the straight, on the middle where my heart is.

My heart is something - everyone else's heart is something too.
And if we live in a world where everyones being mean, 
There will be (nothing but) monsters in the future.
What if there's just a little bit of a person (left) And they're eat(ing away) at them.
Then no one will ever be here, only the monsters in our place.

We need everyone to be a person.
Everyone – including me. Any my mum. Everyone.
I just want everything to be settled down.
Nothing else. 
I just want everything to be good as possible. 
Nothing else.





No comments:

Post a Comment