Friday, September 4, 2015

What would you do differently?

I love what these women share about what they would differently if they could go back in time.

  • If I had my time again I wouldn't create a to-do list, I would create a To- Don't list. 
  • I'd give myself time to indulge in the things that I now understand are the most important. 
  •  What I wouldn't give to extend those goodnight kisses, instead of moaning about having to get up early in the morning. 
  •  What I wouldn't give for more time to cuddle my babies before they got too big to hold. 
  •  What I wouldn't give for five more minutes on the dance floor, while my legs are still strong enough to carry me. 
  • Be in the moment. 
  • Be kinder to yourself. 
  • Be kinder to others. 
  • Be able to let go and be proud to do so. 
  • If I were a young woman now, I would spend more time BEING, not DOING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment